Scouring the Internet looking for deals on gifts (for yourself or others)? Here are some places to save:
Catholic Family Gifts — Medals, devotionals, inspirational, home and more. Use code: SAVE. If you sign up for regular emails, you may be able to save an additional 10%. Joining that list also enters you into a drawing to win a children’s nativity set. Liking the store’s Facebook page grants you a second entry.
- Catholic saint medals — The home page doesn’t mention it, but using code: SAVE works on this site too. Shipping is always free to U.S. addresses.
- Life Teen — Free shipping on all orders today. Plus, the global Catholic outreach is celebrating 12 Days of Advent with a free gift automatically added to your cart, while supplies last, each day.
- Our Sunday Visitor — Save over 50% on two popular daily devotionals featuring the wisdom of Pope Francis (through Dec. 5). More shopping.
- Shop with @amazonsmile — A growing number of Catholic parishes and apostolates have joined the movement to allow Amazon to donate .5% of your eligible, everyday purchases to your designated charity.
- Word on Fire — 15% off everything in the store. Ends Tuesday at midnight. No code needed.
- Dennis Uniform — Has your child outgrown his/her school uniform or does it no longer look fresh? Save 20% on online purchases today only. Free shipping on orders over $85.
While you’re online, consider some of these gift giving ideas. No Cyber Monday sale per se, but you might score brownie points with the recipient:
- Register your spouse, friend or fellow Catholic for the diocesan women’s conference. Early bird pricing ends Jan. 16, 2015. Youth (ages 16-22) enjoy a special rate.
- The diocesan men’s conference isn’t accepting registration yet, but feel free to email email@example.com or call (602) 510-7507 to express your interest in registration. Or check out these books as gift ideas.
- Autom — These featured items should help prepare your home for Advent. You might find some gifts in the clearance section too.
Don’t forget #GivingTuesday is tomorrow! Check out what organizations such as Busted Halo, Catholic Mom, Catholic Relief Services and the U.S. Bishops have to say about it. There are a plethora of options not covered here, but this official Giving Tuesday video will stimulate the conversation in your mind of how and what to give.