With the Feast of St. Francis falling mid-week this year, many churches throughout the Diocese of Phoenix transferred their celebration in honor of the patron saint of animals to the weekend on either side of it.
If you’d like to get your pet blessed, here are your remaining opportunities we’ve discovered. All occur Oct. 7, with the exception of two as noted:
- 9:30 a.m. at St. Paul
- noon at St. John Vianney in Sedona
- 10 a.m. at Our Lady of the Valley
- after 9 a.m. Mass (approx.) 10:30 a.m. at St. Joseph
- during 8 a.m., 9:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. Masses Oct. 8 (small animals) and noon (large animals) at Our Lady of Fatima Mission
- 2-3 p.m. Oct. 8 at St. Mary’s Basilica