Will it really be the Best Advent Ever?
That is entirely up to you.
Advent at its heart is about getting ready to encounter Jesus at Christmas. Opening your heart to him. Getting to know him. Becoming a better husband or wife, father or mother, son or daughter, friend, etc. This program is a tool to help you do that.
If you’re signed up for Best Advent Ever: Rediscover Mercy, beginning on the first Sunday of Advent and continuing every day through Dec. 23, Dynamic Catholic will:
- email you simple yet powerful messages via a short 1-2-minute video, an inspirational quote, or coaching that will help you live out the great works of mercy.
- deliver messages from Matthew Kelly, America’s bestselling Catholic author, and other leading Catholic voices of our time that will help you encounter God’s incredible mercy. It could be an ideal response to Pope Francis’ invitation to celebrate the Year of Mercy.
- help you rediscover how mercy can transform your life, relationships, work and ability to genuinely embrace and experience life
Still not sure? Get a program preview.
- Looking for something in English and Spanish? Catholic Relief Services’ Fair Trade site has prayers, weekly reflections and more to offer families, parishes and anyone else interested.
- You might also try Project Advent from “Steubenville Fuel.” It’s available in youth, young adult and/or adult versions.
- Need a guided journey through the season? Try Praying Advent online.
- How about for the teenager in your life?
- For the family, some ideas from CatholicMom.com should inspire. So should printable Advent. Or try a Christmas Kindness Advent calendar.
Looking for something else to engage younger Catholics? Check these out: