Mother’s Day is near. Here are some ways to honor her:
- Prayer — Family Rosary is offering the cyberspace community the chance to send free e-greeting cards all month long to their mom or other woman with whom they have a special connection. Users can choose one of seven prayers to send with it.
- A new family photo — Throughout May, 100 percent of session fees through Tosh Imagery will be donated to Maggie’s Place, according to the Maggie’s Place website.
- A card — Proceeds will benefit Maggie’s Place, which embraces women facing unplanned pregnancies and have no system of support into a home community. Buy online or at its corporate office. Order online by today to ensure on-time delivery.
- ‘Behold Your Mother’ — Catholic Answers announced a 40 percent discount for the e-book or hardcover version using the promo code “mother.” The discount is good through Mother’s Day.
- Mother Mary e-book — Features 20 artworks of apparitions, icons and shrines worldwide with printable and colorable material making it a good gift for a child to give his or her mother so the two can grow closer to their Blessed Mother together. Order from Happy Saints.
UPDATE May 5
- Thanking Mom — An American Catholic blogpost offers seven book ideas and concise, enticing summaries.