Catholic Charities Program Presentation 4 of 4
April 23 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
Join the Cause | Spread Awareness
These presentations are presented by Catholic Charities program staff to best share what we do, volunteer opportunities available, ways to partner, and learn the needs of those we serve.
Virtual Program Presentation 4 of 4 include:
- Westside Head Start – Provides parents of infants, toddlers and preschoolers with early childhood education, social services and more.
- In-Home Services- Provides comprehensive in-home and community-based services to reduce risk factors that could lead to an out of home placement of the children.
- Joining Hearts – Master level counselors help women make a life-affirming plan to parent or to place their child for adoption. Call or text our FREE 24-hour hotline at 1-888-818-4445 Statewide in AZ.
- North Star Youth Partnership- Provides educational, recreational, leadership and service-learning opportunities to all youth ages 11-18 living in Northern and Central Arizona.
Registration is Required. See you soon!
- April 23
10:00 am - 11:30 am
- Event Categories:
- Seminars and Workshops, Virtual Event, Volunteer Opportunities
- Event Tags:
- Adoption, Care for the Poor, Catholic Charities Community Services, Catholic Social Teaching, Common Good, Homelessness, Joining Hearts, love, Pro-life
- View Event Website
- Catholic Charities
- (602) 650-4840
- View Organizer Website
- Virtual Event