- This event has passed.
Catholic Charities Program Presentations 3 of 4
February 26 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
These presentations are presented by Catholic Charities program staff to best share what we do, volunteer opportunities available, ways to partner, and learn the needs of those we serve. Virtual Program Presentations 3 of 4 include:
- Parents as Teachers – Provides in-home services for pregnant women and families with children ages birth to five to build parenting skills and to ensure that all children will be school-ready.
- My Sisters’ Place and Pathways- Offers a home-like atmosphere and transition services for women and their children fleeing domestic abuse.
- Dignity Diversion – Helps victims of sex trafficking escape “the life” through diversion programs offered as an alternative to incarceration.
- Counseling- Provides low cost counseling services for individuals, families, adolescents, parents and children in addressing issues of behavior, anxiety, depression, grief, and more.
- Care Campus-Works with neighbors and partners to offer afterschool services, prenatal care, early childhood education, holiday assistance, and more.
Would you like a flyer to share? Contact Dulce Valdez at email@example.com or call (602) 650-4832.