January 2023 Travelling Fatima Ministry
“LORD DELIVER US”
Our monthly Travelling Fatima Rosary Novena Prayer, started on the first Saturday in the month of July 2020, inspired by our parent’s devotion to the Fatima and our Lady of Fatima’s call for us to “PRAY THE ROSARY EVERY DAY TO OBTAIN PEACE FOR THE WORLD” and her assurance that “THERE IS NO PROBLEM, NO MATTER HOW DIFFICULT IT IS THAT CANNOT BE RESOLVED BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY ROSARY”.
Our Blessed Mother Mary is our greatest INTERCESSOR and MEDIATOR, “placing herself between her son, and mankind” to intercede for our “wants, needs, and sufferings”. Praying the rosary, a POWERFUL prayer with many blessings and miracles, gives honor to our Blessed Mother Mary, the FATIMA.
Schedule: January 2023, anytime between 2PM – 5PM
We are now scheduling our Fatima’s travel for the month of January 2023. We will promptly respond and book your request via email at TravellingFatimaMinistry@gmail.com or call/text 480-612-4276.
HOLY ROSARY PRAYER to the FATIMA and RECITATION of the DIVINE MERCY:
1. The Travelling Fatima is brought on the day and time you choose to welcome our Blessed Mother at your home.
2. A reminder of this event will be texted/emailed to you before your scheduled date/time
3. It is a ”contactless” prayer event which lasts for about 15-20 minutes, Upon your request(s) we can also pray with you for your special intentions: healing prayer (spiritual, physical, etc.), repose of the souls of your loved ones, finding a job, birthday blessings and the like.
4. We kindly request for you to prepare a table, candle and chairs, at a 6ft distance for social distancing safety precaution, mask(s) optional.
– We accommodate out of town/state requests and we will pray the Holy Rosary and the Divine Mercy with you via the online Face Time platform, (VIRTUAL):
a. On your chosen date and time, we will call the cell phone number that you provided and choose the video/FaceTime option.
b. All throughout the prayer, the image of the FATIMA and DIVINE MERCY will be in holy appearance before you/your family.
Matthew 18: 20 “…when two or more are gathered in my name, there I am among them.”
Opening Hymn: Immaculate Mother
Closing Hymn: Our Lady of Fatima