- This event has passed.
May 2021 – Travelling Fatima Ministry
May 1 @ 5:00 pm - May 9 @ 7:00 pmFree
May 2021 Travelling Fatima
“LORD DELIVER US”
Travelling Fatima Ministry
What it is and the logistics:
Our 9day Travelling Fatima Rosary Novena Prayer, started on the first Saturday in the month of July 2020, with our Lord’s grace and abundant blessings of miracles for all …….
Schedule: May 1-9, 2021, 5PM, 6PM or 7PM*
We are now scheduling our Fatima’s travel for the month of May starting on the 1st Saturday of the month for 9 days. We will promptly respond and book your request via email at TravellingFatimaMinistry@gmail.com or call 480-263-9024 on a “first come first serve basis”.
What it is:
- The Travelling Fatima is brought on the day and time you choose to welcome our Blessed Mother at your home.
- It is a “contactless” rosary prayer event which lasts for about 15-20 minutes, Upon your request(s) we can also pray with you for your special intentions: healing prayer (spiritual, physical, etc.), repose of the souls of your loved ones, finding a job, birthday blessings and the like.
- It is held at the front of your home; logistics:
- We kindly request for you to place a table and a candle and two (2) chairs, at a 6ft distance (or more that is comfortable to you to meet social distancing requirements), from your front door where we can place the holy statue of the Fatima and pray the holy rosary.
- Please light a candle by your doorstep so that we know you are there and ready to join us pray the rosary.
- If you choose to join us outside of your home, please wear a mask and arrange chairs at least 6 ft or more, apart.
- Rosary prayer will promptly start OUTSIDE of your home, depending on your chosen scheduled date and time*.
- When we are done, we will take the holy statue of the Fatima, bid you farewell from wherever you can see us from the inside of your home and out.
As you know, our Blessed Mother Mary is our greatest intercessor to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and praying the rosary is a very POWERFUL prayer with many blessings.
Matthew 18: 20 “when two or more are gathered in my name, there I am among them”.