Event: Pro-life Playbook: Men, Leadership and the Culture of Life
This is a ‘pro-man’ event for men, women, students, families, and everyone with a heart for life!
Date: Saturday, 9/30/23
Time: Mass: 9AM / Event: 9:45am
Location: St. Bernard of Clairvaux Catholic Church / 10755 N. 124th Street Scottsdale, AZ 85259
Hosted by: St. Bernard of Clairvaux Sanctity of Life Ministry / Contact: Jill Mc Cabe / RespectLife.Jill@Gmail.com.
Focusing on the the critical leadership of men in the family and the culture of life, this event will discuss the importance of spiritual fatherhood, the legalities of abortion (e.g. abortion-minded mother + pro-life father), testimonies of men touched by life and abortion, and how pregnancy resource centers are using men to mentor and build strong and courageous fathers.
* Complemantary light breakfast
* Free to attend
* Fundraiser for the Sisters of Life https://sistersoflife.org/donate
* Registration strongly suggested.
* Bishop Emeritus Thomas J. Olmsted – ‘The Fiat of Fatherhood: Spiritual Fatherhood and the Critical ‘Yes’ of Men’
* Jason Evert – ‘Men, Leadership, and the Culture of Life’
* The Sisters of Life – ‘The Gift of Masculinity’
* Kevin Theriot, Senior Pro-life Counsel, Alliance Defending Freedom – ‘The Legalities of Fatherhood: Knowing the Playbook’
* Tony Rizzo, Men’s Program Manager, Aid to Woman Center – ‘Men Leading Men: Coaching Fathers to be Men of life’
* Rachel’s Vineyard Men – ‘Healing the Father: Testimonies on Life’