- This event has passed.
Together in Holiness Marriage Conference
Oct 9, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Married and engaged couples are invited to the second Together in Holiness marriage enrichment conference presented collaboratively by the St. John Paul II Foundation and the Diocese of Phoenix! This year’s conference will be hosted in THREE LOCATIONS across the diocese on Saturday, October 9: San Francisco de Asís Catholic Church in Flagstaff, St. Anne Roman Catholic Parish in Gilbert, and Ss. Simon & Jude Cathedral in Phoenix.
Together in Holiness is a marriage conference series that inspires spouses to grow together in holiness and empowers parents to form their children in the Catholic faith. This one-day conference will feature dynamic presentations from Danielle Bean, Rev. Fernando Camou, Mike and Alicia Hernon, and more! Each location will include Eucharistic Adoration, Confession, a Vigil Mass, opportunities to learn about local resources and meet like-minded Catholic couples, and more! An at-home participation option as well as full and partial scholarships are available.
- Couple: $59 | Individual: $35
- Early Bird discount available through August 30
- On-Site Childcare Available: $5/child
- At-Home Conference Experience Access Pass: $15
- Exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities are available, please inquire.
Visit the conference websites for complete registration information, schedules, and more:
- Flagstaff, San Francisco de Asís: https://bit.ly/2QMvtds
- Gilbert, St. Anne Catholic Parish: https://bit.ly/3yOfTPV
- Phoenix, Ss. Simon & Jude Cathedral: https://bit.ly/3vuJziY
For more information, please email the Conference Coordinators at TH@forlifeandfamily.org or call (832) 779-1070.