- This event has passed.
Catholic Charities Northern Arizona Program Presentation 1 of 2
September 24 @ 10:30 am - 11:35 amFree
These presentations are led by Catholic Charities’ program staff highlighting what we do, volunteer and partnership opportunities available, and to improve lives of our communities’ most vulnerable in Northern AZ. Register TODAY, meet our staff and learn!
Northern AZ Program Presentations 1 of 2 will feature:
- Foster Care and Adoption -Recruits foster families and assists them with home studies, licensing, and support to provide homes for foster children.
- Veteran Services- Helps low-income veterans and their families who are experiencing homelessness or are at-risk for homelessness achieve stability through supportive services and assistance.
- Legacy Foundation Christine Stamper Center for Help and Hope – Provides overnight rest, meals, case management, and health services to individuals and families.
- North Star Youth Partnership- Provides engaging educational, recreational, leadership. and service-learning opportunities to strengthen youth.
Join the Cause and Spread Awareness
- September 24
10:30 am - 11:35 am
- Event Categories:
- Special Events, Virtual Event, Volunteer Opportunities
- Event Tags:
- Adoption, Care for the Poor, Catholic Charities Community Services, Catholic Social Teaching, Common Good, foster care, Homelessness, Poverty, shelter, Social Justice, Veterans, vulnerable children
- Catholic Charities
- (602) 650-4840
- View Organizer Website
- Virtual Event