Catholic Charities Program Presentations 1 of 4
September 17 @ 10:30 am - 11:35 amFree
Join the Cause and Spread Awareness. These presentations are led by Catholic Charities’ program staff highlighting what we do, volunteer and partnership opportunities available, and to improve lives of our communities’ most vulnerable. Register TODAY, meet our staff and learn!
Program Presentations 1 of 4 will feature:
- Familias Unidas Immigration Services – Provides low cost legal consultation, document preparation and representation to assist U.S. citizens and immigrants.
- Refugee Resettlement – Provides a welcoming and supportive network to those granted refugee status.
- Housing for Hope – Provides low income housing for families and individuals.
- Resident Services in Affordable Housing – Provides services at our affordable housing communities that inspire the community to thrive with the support of partnering agencies and volunteers.
- September 17
10:30 am - 11:35 am
- Event Categories:
- Special Events, Virtual Event, Volunteer Opportunities
- Event Tags:
- affordable housing, Care for the Poor, Catholic Charities Community Services, Catholic Social Teaching, children, Common Good, DACA, foster care, Homelessness, Immigration, Poverty, Refugees, shelter, Social Justice, vulnerable children
- Catholic Charities
- (602) 650-4840
- View Organizer Website
- Virtual Event